Within 4 days we have occupied 3 roofs. 2 trapezoidal sheets and a tiled roof.
Near Hanau an older plant was dismantled and rebuilt. Thereby lines and plug connections were renewed and the arrangement of the Modules adapted to the new roof!
Next week we’re going to have the strings lay, measure and hang up the inverter. Then also this building project be ready.
Again we have built a solar plant. Near Aschaffenburg the 9.5 kWp plant was realized. A roof with skylights. It had to be done very carefully.
The team also did that very well. Thanks!
On Thursday and Friday we have installed a 10 kWp system near Aschaffenburg. LG modules were installed.
Also Marzari replacement tiles. Due to the replacement tiles the bricks no longer need to be processed. The existing brick is removed and replaced by a metal plate from Marzari. At new roofs it should always be done this way.
On Monday and Tuesday we installed a 7 kWp PV system in Frankfurt.
It is 7 kWp nominal power with LG high performance modules (355 Wp). Furthermore Marzari replacement tiles were used.
We started construction on Saturday. There will be 301 Yingli modules installed. The nominal power of the system is 84.28 kWp.
4 SMA STP 20.000 will be used as inverters.
We will have to install several systems in the next few weeks. 60 kWp near Limburg, 7 systems on single-family houses in the Rhine/Main area and one system with approx. 90 kWp at one school.